Thursday, April 19, 2012

DIY: Jolly Rancher Infused Vodka


I made some Jolly Rancher Vodka. It's super easy! I didn't even measure. ha
My bag of jolly ranchers came with 10 green apple, 11 blue raspberry and 15 watermelon. (16 for cherry, and 16 or 17 for grape)
You can follow the instructions from here. They also made Skittles infused vodka as well, but I think I'll stick with the Jolly Ranchers because you do not need to strain it since Jolly Ranchers will fully dissolve.
I only made Watermelon, Green Apple, and Blue Raspberry because I heard the Grape and Cherry taste like cough syrup. 

I used Kru 82 vodka! I bought it for the Bottle. Isn't that cool? I've never seen anything like that before, and this thing is seriously huge!! It weighs like 10 lbs!

Now I'm still waiting for the candies to fully dissolve. Can't wait to try them!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

That's so awesome! As if you don't even have to stir it or anything.

The vodka bottle is very cool! The little flask thing on the side there is adorable! :D

I'll definitely have to try this! :)

SKY said...

yea! This was a hit at the party and you should definitely try it!

Post a Comment