Monday, April 9, 2012

About Me

I finally did it. My first post on my new blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for the longest time, and I finally got over the nerves and clicked on the "Start New Blog" button. I want to share things that will make me happy, and that includes my love for crafts, fashion, and beauty. I have always been very crafty, and I enjoy doing DIY projects during my free time. I'm the kind of girl that would rather go to Hobby Lobby/ Joann's/ Michaels than go to the mall. Why buy a finished product when you can make it yourself and feel so accomplished after? My crafts might be random, one day I will knit a scarf, while the next I would make a nail polish rack for my room. You just never know what I will do next, and that is what makes my blog fun. I will be sharing my ideas, tutorials, and inspirations. This will be my outlet for everything crafty! 

Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for my DIY posts soon!

S.K.Y.

0 comments:

Post a Comment